COVID-19: Guidelines for our Practice
Safety Precautions for Our Patients and Staff
To ensure the utmost safety of our patients and staff, we are asking each of our patients to follow the guidelines listed below:
- Wear a mask or covering that shields your nose and mouth into the office.
- Fill out ALL paperwork online and sign ALL forms PRIOR to your appointment-this will minimize the time you will be in the office.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival with a non-contact thermometer.
- Maintain 6 feet distance from others when possible
- If you have ANY flu-like symptoms, we will kindly ask you to cancel/reschedule your appointment.
We promise that we are working diligently to care for all of your vision needs! We look forward to the day COVID-19 is appropriately dealt with and behind us, and assure you we will be here waiting with open doors to serve you in the future.
Stay safe and healthy!
Your Family Eyecare of Scottsdale Team